MEDICARE PHARMACY RESOURCES
Cigna Medicare Drug List Formularies
Cigna formularies provide a comprehensive list of commonly prescribed drugs covered by each Medicare plan. Our doctors and pharmacists pick these drugs for their effectiveness, safety, ease of use, and cost. Drug lists can change from year to year.
Medicare Pharmacy Alerts
- Making Opioid Use Safer for Older Adults: A Provider's Guide to Co-Prescribing Naloxone
- Other Prescribing Resources
Pharmacy Prior Authorization Requests
Cigna requires prior authorization (PA) for some medications in order to optimize patient outcomes and ensure cost-effective healthcare for our customers. We make it easy to submit the correct PA request for your patients.
- Access our 2020 Guide
- Electronic (Preferred method)
- Prior Authorization Drug Forms
- Phone: 1 (877) 813-5595
- Fax 1 (866) 845-7267
Express Scripts And Accredo Are Now Cigna Medicare Pharmacy Partners
- Learn what you need to know about changes in prescription drug benefits for your Cigna Medicare patients.
- Accredo®, part of Express Scripts, is now Cigna’s preferred specialty pharmacy. Cigna Specialty Pharmacy no longer fills prescriptions. View our Specialty Medication list.
Use our preferred market specific Medicare Advantage Network pharmacies to help your patients save money and improve adherence.
- Arkansas/West TN
- Florida (North / Central)
- South Carolina
- Texas HMO
- Texas PPO
We’ve made vaccination reimbursement quicker and easier. View our Vaccine Quick Reference Guide.
Part D Stars Quality Program Overview
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has developed measures and metrics to improve your patient’s quality of care, health outcomes and access to affordable health care. Access our Part D Partnership Guide to learn more.